Georgia-based Infinity RE Impact buys portfolio of 13 affordable housing units in Georgia, South Carolina
Georgia-based Infinity RE Impact recently acquired a portfolio of 13 affordable multi-family community assets in Georgia and South Carolina.
The company purchased the properties with a two-year, $87.7 million bridge loan financed by Berkadia.
“Almost 10 years ago we funded the first deal for the company that preceded Infinity and my team and I are so excited about the growth and development of Infinity,” said Berkadia CEO Jeff Lawrence, in a statement. Press release. “We are not just a debt provider, they are our partner. As such, we strive to help them grow all aspects of their business. »
The 13 properties include:
- 118-unit Lake Forest apartments at 1360 Otilia Drive in Gainesville.
- 80 units Forest Creek at Moultrie Apartments at 409 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive in Moultrie.
- 98-unit Lakeview apartments at 1210 Stewart Street in Carrollton.
- 160-unit Rolling Ridge Apartments at 100 Rolling Ridge Drive in Athens.
- 100-unit Shenandoah Forest Apartments at 8 Forest Circle in Newnan.
- 130-unit Sunny Brook Apartments at 1300 Mineral Springs Road in Elberton.
- 90-unit Briarwood Apartments at 1201 S 1st St. in Jesup.
- 150-unit Indian Oaks at 1103 E Church St. in Fort Valley.
- 78-unit Shadowood at 2506 Lumpkin Road in Augusta.
- 120 The Cliffs units at 826 Shugart Road in Dalton.
- Riverbend of 75 units at 441 E McIntosh St. in Milledgeville.
- Georgian Woods of 66 units at 120 McNeil Drive in Douglas.
- 76 Crestview Village units at 908 Crestview Road in Easley, SC